Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

WOW I havent blogged on here since early december!!!! Yowzahs!! It's been a great month and a very happy ending to 08! Carl proposed "officially" Xmas eve in front of his family, in his dress blues, and totally surprised me! I was shaking so bad I'm surprised he got that rock on my finger! THEN when we took it in to get sized NYE, he traded up for one twice as big and blingy!!! Swoon! I am quite misty eyed he goes back day after tomorrow, flight leaves at 5am (I hate our airport, no good flights in or out!! When he flies in, its at 11pm, but when he goes, it's 5am! Cant they switch?!?!) Faith will be one sad little girl when he goes, she hasnt left his side since he arrived. AND Carl's bitch azz ex wife not only didnt let his daughter come up after he was in a friggin WAR last Xmas, she didnt so much as call him or let him talk to Victoria!! Can you believe dat chit?? So needless to say, next year when he gets back from Texas, or if he goes to Afghanistan next yr, then when he comes home from THAT, he's takin her to court and just getting full custody. They have joint now, and if that psycho witch is pullin this crap now, yeah, it's only gonna get worse when she finds out Carl proposed!! She wanted to come up here for the holidays and Carl told her to get lost, so therein lies the instigator. Me growing up without my dad, and seeing Faith without her dad (even tho she's over there several days a week!!) LITTLE GIRLS NEED THEIR FATHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Otherwise they are insecure, clingy, get all caught up in crushes and attaching themselves to men. Speaking of which, I need to call the dance studio and get my beanie baby enrolled!!!! SO CUUUUUUUUUUTE in her little leotard!!!

Anyway for me, 2009 is going to be FABULOUS!! I know it, I've decided it! I am going to find the job of my dreams or figure out how to make money online finally, I am going to be (already AM!) in the best shape of my life, I have a beautiful wedding to plan, my son will start driving, maybe go back to school for something, and change my entire attitude to gratitude and stop my obsessive worrying lol. I have Faith thru Him Who stengthens me!

As for now............. I am off to watch the Redwings continue to whip some Blackhawk butt!!! heh heh heh. And see if I can talk Carl into steak for supper..... YUM!! MEAT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment